Madison Adobe User Group
Just a year ago the Madison chapters of both the InDesign User Group and the Adobe User Group merged together to form one, big, gianormous, happy family! We boast nearly 600 members, and always welcome more. What does the Adobe User Group do?
- The Madison Adobe User Group (MAUG) holds meetings once every month or two, where we present on a Design or Production issue for which Adobe has an offering.
- When a new version of the Creative Cloud rolls out, we provide you with all the latest info and features to try.
- Our presenters are usually trained professional Adobe Users, but we are always open to hearing from our members who share their latest projects with us.
- Our meeting season lasts from September to June, with summers off.
Who is a typical member of the MAUG?
- We are a diverse group of design, web, and production enthusiasts who love using Adobe software.
- Some are professionals, some students, and others are hobbyists, but all share a common interest in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Muse, Bridge and many others.
- Anyone looking for information in a fun and friendly environment!
Why should you check us out?
- Our meetings are fun and informative, and provide a great opportunity for networking with your peers.
- Beverages and snacks are provided, and recently we’ve had free pizza before the meeting starts.
- Karla and Maribeth would love to meet you!
- At the end of every meeting we have a drawing for great prizes and Adobe SWAG. In fact, we are giving away a full 1-year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud 2014 at the January 14th meeting.
- We sell tickets for the drawing at the meeting for $1 each or $5 for six.
- Membership is FREE and open to anyone, so if you are interested in learning more about your favorite Adobe software, come check us out!
As always, we are grateful to Madison Media Institute for sponsoring our meetings and providing a luxurious space for us. To join the Madison Adobe User Group and get email invites to meetings find us on facebook and sign up on our meetup page.