Weekly Job Tips & Leads from Career Services
This is your Career Services weekly update on jobs, interviewing tips, resume building insight, and network opportunities! Remember to “check on your future daily” @ MMI Job Board! For full access please email me. MMI Career Services Upcoming Events:
- Tuesday, January 13th 11am-2pm in Building A, Cintas Corporation will be conducting interviews with students for various positions! See Robert or Laura to lock an interview slot!
Career Advice from Career Services:
- Are you a Cultural Creative??? Click HERE for an article especially for you
- Top Three Places From Which to Get Hired in 2015*
- Social Professional networks 46%
- Employee referral program 45%
- Company’s career page 44%
- Tuesday, January 6th from 1-4 pm, Comfort Keepers will be hiring for Caregivers $10-11 and Live-In Caregivers $145 per day
MMI Career Services Upcoming Events:
- Attend the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association (WBA) Job/Career Fair on January 21st 2015. It will be 8:30am-10:30am.
Final Note: Students! APPLE retail store is planning to conduct more interviews with all of you. Prepare yourself now because this opportunity will be THIS MONTH! Best, Robert Agnew Jr. Career Services Advisor Click HERE for more information on the resources provided by the Career Services Department at MMI