Just as our passionate instructors will guide you and help develop your talents, our dedicated Student Financial Aid Officers will help you navigate the process of applying for the financial aid you may qualify for. They'll help you explore and understand the options you should consider, such as grants, loans, and scholarships. To pursue all available funding and explore all options apply for financial aid as soon as possible after enrolling at Media Institute
Once you know what's out there, they'll answer any questions you have, and help you every step of the way. It's all about helping you start on your investment toward turning your passion into your career.
The Media Institute Financial Aid Office will provide the following information:
- Financial assistance which is available including information on all federal, state and institutional financial aid programs.
- Any deadlines for submitting applications for each of the financial aid programs.
- The details regarding cost of attendance.
- Refund policy and Return to Title IV Financial Aid Policy.
- The resources considered in calculation of financial need.
- The amount of financial need that is met.
- Expected disbursement date of financial aid.
The regulations governing federal financial assistance programs are subject to change by the federal government. The Media InstituteFinancial Aid Office has the most recent information.
Media Institute is a Direct Lending Institution. All Federal Stafford Loans will process through The Direct Lending Program.
Options for financing your investment:
- Grants: This type of aid does not need to be repaid and is typically based on financial need. Such grants include the Federal Pell Grant.
- Loans: Low interest loans provided by the federal government are available to those who qualify. Loans include the Federal Subsidized Stafford Loan and the Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan, both of which must be repaid.
- Family financial resources
- Part-time employment
- If necessary, an individualized payment plan
How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Secure your U.S. Dept. of Education PIN today at www.pin.ed.gov.
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You can do so online at www.fafsa.ed.gov or in person at the college financial aid office.
- Media Institute’s FAFSA code is: 008545
- Media Institute’s Federal School Code is: 010913
Other Financial Aid Resources
Financial Aid Resources
FASTChoice– for Madison students
Access our Net Price Calculator
See what your education at Media Institute might cost you.