Do the work and we’ll help you get the job.
When it’s time to put all that hard work and passion for your field to work, the Career Services Department is here to help. We will help you with job shadowing, networking, paid internships and part-time jobs to financially assist you while you complete your program.
We support our student's efforts by working hard to hold job fairs and on-site interview opportunities. The sooner you begin preparing for your career search, the greater your chances of gaining employment in your field.
FREE student offerings include:
- Customized Career Strategy
- Career and non-career related job leads
- Career focused workshops
- Resume and cover letter review
- Interview technique practice
- Networking assistance
- Direct connections to hiring employers